Thursday, June 23

Can I just say, Feed Me!


So the ENVE crew and I just got back Victoria, where we we're lucky enough to see the Mau5trap signed artist Feed Me. If your not familiar with Feed Me, then get out from under that rock and check out the tracks below. The show was put on by MSH at the wonderful 9one9 club. These guys put on a hell of a show! From the lights, to the crisp sound of their speakers or maybe the fact that everyone was just "having a good time", it was an awesome show. Opening up the night was D3cibl, Stefan & Squeezeboxx, who did an awesome job pumping the crowd up. Then out of no where some delicious "Mord Fustang" came on the speakers and the Feed Me show began. His set was packed with his Original tracks as well as some stuff I've never heard, but trust me I'll find out the tracks. Look out for a little video that will be posted on our Facebook page later today. Enjoy.





BONUS




No comments:

Post a Comment